Vision, Mission, and Core Values
VISION & MISSION
Our vision is strong and confident sons of the King who are going far together in brotherhood; pure and powerful men of honor who are full of faith, courage, and the Holy Spirit, and unwaveringly dedicated to the expansion of the kingdom of God and its righteous culture of love in families, communities, and nations. Our mission is to encourage the brotherhood to:
- Live from a place of intimate fellowship with God as His sons.
- Develop committed, accountable brotherhood relationships built around the Jesus-following life.
- Nurture a revival-oriented kingdom culture in ourselves, in our families, in our communities, our nation, and to the ends of the earth.
- Build Jesus-centered families that steward multi-generational legacies of faithfulness
We flow within Bethel’s Core Values. We also have core values unique to our purpose:
- Authenticity: Being real about who we are and what we think, including our unique spiritual identities.
- Vulnerability: Openness about our weaknesses, mistakes, and fears.
- Safety: Confidentiality that holds in trust the deep places of one another's hearts, respect that does not push for disclosure, and honor that loves even in unlovely places.
- Commitment: Individually prioritizing consistent connection during the season of participation.